NHS Offer T&C
IMPORTANT: You must have received your NHS Discount code by 5pm on the 30th September 2020 to be eligible for the 30% discount offer.
Please note: Due to the high volume of demand for discount codes, requests made after 3pm on 30th September 2020 may not be processed in time.
1. This offer is open to NHS employees who are residents of the United Kingdom excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this offer. The offer applies to one order per NHS ID. This offer only applies to purchases from our online store. Maximum order value £500. Subject to availability. Purchases made through this promotion is bound to our Returns policy which can be found here. This offer is an enhanced discount of 30% which replaces our usual 10% for NHS staff, for the period of this offer. Discount not applicable on limited edition or custom dryrobes.
2. To Participate in the offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a valid form of ID.
3. Offer Period: Valid From April 2nd 2020 until Sept 30th 2020. The offer cannot be backdated.
4. By taking part in this offer, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. dryrobe® reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to not be acting within the terms or spirit of the promotion.
6. This offer is not transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
8. To the extent permitted by the law, dryrobe® will not be liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with this offer howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort including without limitation negligence, statutory duty or otherwise).
9. If someone or something tampers with this offer in some way whether, by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, dryrobe® and its agencies will not be responsible if the offer is not capable of running as planned.
10. By participating you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12.dryrobe® reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the offer where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions
Promoter: dryrobe®, Units 4&5, Velator Way, Braunton, Devon, EX33 2FB.