SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED BY PAYPAL With PayPal Express, You will first taken to the PayPal page where you input the credit card information. Once PayPal gets a billing address, they send that to us in order for us to calculate which shipping rates and taxes are applicable.
Wherever possible we aim to dispatch all orders received before 2pm Mon-Fri on the same day. All products are posted by recorded delivery, first class.
Postage is calculated by the shopping cart, for all bulk orders and trade enquiries please contact our office.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery.
If you need to reach us, please use the contact details listed on our contact page. Call us 01271 817 890 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm or email us at email@example.com
We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
If you have a problem with this product or would like to give us feedback please call or contact us by phone or email.
Received a faulty item?
In the event you have received a defective item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take photographic evidence and send it straight to customer support firstname.lastname@example.org
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the customer service team, we cannot action a refund, credit or replacement.
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our customer service team, it may result in a slower resolution time
Need to return something?
- Item must be returned within 30 days from the day you've received your order, transit times are not included within this time
- dryrobe Ltd. currently does not offer exchanges, a refund against your original payment method will be processed upon receiving your return. If you wish to receive a different size, you'll need to place a new order via the website.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) Any items found to be in poor condition will be returned back to you.
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 10 days to process, so don't be alarmed if you've tracked your return as delivered but haven't heard from us yet
- To ensure the safe return of your dryrobe, please package with care. We recommend that items are returned to us using a trackable, signed-for, delivery service and we recommend you insure your return for the value of the product and use a signature required delivery service.
- For single item orders that are returned, we will refund the total value of the order, excluding shipping costs.
- For multiple item orders, we will only refund the value of the item(s) returned, excluding shipping costs.
- If multiple item orders are returned in their entirety, we will refund the total value, excluding shipping costs.
- Orders placed separately (unique reference numbers), must be returned separately. Combining orders being returned in one package will significantly slow down refund processing speed.
- We will aim to action refunds within 5 working days. Please note, PayPal transactions can take up to 24 hours and credit/debit cards may take up to 5 workings days to clear into your account.
- Any items purchased from a dryrobe event (i.e. pop-up store at a show) cannot be returned for a cash refund. Store credit will be issued for the full amount of the item(s) returned
- Returns address: dryrobe Ltd, Unit 4, Velator Way, Braunton, Devon EX33 2FB
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy. Please remember to send your package by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO RETURN OF GOODS : email@example.com Or simply return to the shipping address on the delivery note.