dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
*100% recycled fabric compositions are filtering into stock now.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- If your child needs to get changed for sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or they simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve offers warm, fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior pockets
- Store essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
Your kids will use their dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on trips to the beach and many outdoor adventures. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough for your child to pull their arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
Need help with sizing?
Try our size finder tool:
Delivery and Returns Information:
We offer free delivery to the UK (and Ireland over £70) and free trackable returns through ReBOUND.
For international orders, delivery costs are calculated at checkout - please enter your shipping address in the checkout.
Please be aware that orders shipping to the EU and Ireland may take longer than usual due to additional processes now in place.
Please select your country from the drop-down list:
Depending on your country, our courier service may also contact you with a request for personal identification.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns page.
Can I cancel or amend my order once it's placed?
It is not possible to amend an order once it has been placed.
When will I receive my delivery?
This depends on where you're based, when you placed your order and which delivery service you chose at checkout. For full delivery information please see our designated Delivery & Returns page.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
We offer free standard UK delivery as standard on all orders, which is a typical delivery time of 3-5 working days, but due to current covid-related circumstances, there may be a slight delay in the processing and shipping orders. International shipments costs vary.
For full delivery information please see our designated Delivery & Returns page.
Are returns free?
Yes, if you are in the Uk or Ireland. We offer subsidised to other overseas locations Further information is on our Delivery and Returns page.
Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges as prices vary between styles and sizes. However, you may return an item for a refund using the returns slip from the original parcel and we will issue a refund so you can place a new order for the preferred item. It is your choice whether you re-order straight away or wait until you've received your refund before placing the new order.
What is the dryrobe® performance guarantee?
At dryrobe we are proud of our products and have tested them to their limits, ensuring they meet the highest possible standard. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase we want to help. Under the dryrobe Performance Guarantee, we will repair or refund products due to defects in workmanship and/or materials within a year of purchase.
The dryrobe Performance Guarantee covers the original owner (with proof of purchase). Products damaged through accident, improper care or negligence, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of materials is excluded from the guarantee. Damage due to wear and tear can be repaired at a reasonable charge (at our discretion).
dryrobe Advance Kids Short Sleeve
Designed to let your child get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements, dryrobe® Advance helps kids get active outdoors - whatever the weather. The short sleeve design enables them to get changed quickly and easily.
Made using 100% recycled fabrics, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements.
Keep them doing the things they love outdoors all year round, with the world's warmest, most versatile change robe.