The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge your child takes on. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Short-sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined 'poacher' pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependent on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage anyone to use their dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children about the risks involved with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- If your child needs to get changed for sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or they simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve offers warm, fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior pockets
- Store essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
Your kids will use their dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on trips to the beach and many outdoor adventures. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough for your child to pull their arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
Need help with sizing?
Try our size finder tool:
Delivery and Returns Information:
Last order date for delivery in time for Christmas:
Free UK Delivery - Order by midday on Tuesday 19th December
UK Next Day Delivery - Order by midday on Wednesday 20th December
Extended Christmas Returns.
We understand that many of your orders over the next few weeks will be Christmas gifts, so any orders placed from the 1st November can be returned up to the 31st January 2024, in case it wasn’t quite right.
We offer free UK delivery and free trackable returns through ReBOUND.
For other countries, subsidised delivery and returns are available. Delivery costs are calculated at checkout. Trackable returns available through ReBOUND. Please register your return in the ReBOUND portal to see which return options and fees are available to you.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase from us but understand if you need to return your items. We can offer a refund on items returned in an unworn condition with the tags intact, within 28 days of delivery.
Please select your country from the drop-down list:
Depending on your country, our courier service may also contact you with a request for personal identification.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns page.
Can I cancel or amend my order once it's placed?
It is not possible to amend an order once it has been placed.
When will I receive my delivery?
This depends on where you're based, when you placed your order and which delivery service you chose at checkout. For full delivery information please see our designated Delivery & Returns page.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
We offer free UK delivery as standard on all orders, which is a typical delivery time of 3-5 working days. Most UK addresses can also upgrade to UK Next Working Day for a fee of £8, this will be the following day when ordered before 2pm. International shipments costs vary.
For full delivery information please see our designated Delivery & Returns page.
Are returns free?
Yes, if you are in the Uk or Ireland. We offer subsidised to other overseas locations Further information is on our Delivery and Returns page.
Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges as prices vary between styles and sizes. However, you may return an item for a refund using the returns slip from the original parcel and we will issue a refund so you can place a new order for the preferred item. It is your choice whether you re-order straight away or wait until you've received your refund before placing the new order.
What is the dryrobe® performance guarantee?
At dryrobe®, we test our products to their limits, ensuring they meet the highest possible standard. We’re so sure of their quality and durability that we back everything we make with the dryrobe® Performance Guarantee. This covers one year from the date of purchase from dryrobe.com. Under this guarantee, we will replace products free of charge due to defects in workmanship and/or materials within a year of purchase, so you can keep getting out there and doing the things you love!
Find out more about dryrobe® Performance Guarantee here.
dryrobe Advance Kids Short Sleeve
The dryrobe® Advance short sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.
The short sleeve design enables you to get changed quickly and easily. dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.
dryrobe® will donate £1 from the sale of this product to the RNLI ?