Iron or sew on Embroidered fabric patch. Can be used on jackets, t-shirts, coats, bags, hats, wallets etc.
Size: 135mm x 35mm
- PLACE PATCH ON GARMENT EMBROIDERY SIDE UP
- PLACE CLOTH OR TOWEL OVER PATCH
- IRON OVER PATCH ON HIGH FOR APPROX 30 SECONDS
- IRON INSIDE OF GARMENT UNDERNEATH PATCH, 30 SECS
- LET IT COOL & YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO! IF NOT, REPEAT LAST STEP AS NECESSARY.
- YOU CAN ALSO ADD A FEW SIMPLE STITCHES TO MAKE IT MORE FIRMLY.
Alternatively you can sew the patch on to garments where ironing might not be appropriate.
Our Best Selling premium outdoor change robe™. The dryrobe® Advance. The all weather change robe, featuring the essential Chunky YKK® Zip front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket AND MP3...
Our Best Selling premium outdoor change robe. The Dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve. If you take the original dryrobe concept, cross it with the old school Swim Parka combine that with the...
Our Best Selling premium outdoor change robe™. The Dryrobe® Advance. Tri Series. (Suitable from age 4-9). For kids 9 and over we recommend the Small Adult dryrobe Kids are very...
Deep hood - dryrobe Advance A variation on our Best Selling premium outdoor change robe™ The dryrobe® Advance. Our standard (one size fits all) - Large Size : Length : 1.2m...