2 Minuten Lesezeit
We're always working to ensure that the dryrobe is the best possible product that it can be, by listening to customer feedback and pushing ourselves to always continue developing. The classic short sleeve dryrobe works perfectly for many applications but for those times when that extra coverage and warmth is needed, the long sleeve dryrobe is the style of choice.
We recently took a look at the reasons why customers opt for the short sleeve dryrobe, so this time we will be taking a closer look at the top 10 reasons to choose a Long Sleeve dryrobe.
1. A more conventional looking garment, offering huge versatility for all outdoor activities.
2. Ideal for activities which require large amounts of waiting around in cold environments, spectating or waiting to participate.
3. It’s still a change robe! Easily slide arms in and out of the generously wide full length sleeves to change.
4. It goes on over even the biggest coats or kit.
5. Chunky velcro cuff closures combined with our unique tapered cut, shaped sleeve design.
6. Our 'top of the range', premium product.
7. The newest colour combinations and largest choice of options.
8. Simply the warmest change robe on the planet.
9. Five sizes, tailored to suit all shapes and sizes.
10. Full length, super warm, protection from the elements.