Who's it for?
Whilst dryobe Advance is a unisex garment, selecting gender may help you find the best size.
Which style of dryrobe is right for you?
dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve
dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve
The extra warmth provided by the dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve is ideal for anyone hanging around at events or spectating, whilst providing plenty of room to get changed in.
If you want to change as quickly as possible, a dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate.
What are your measurements?
Please input your measurements.
Check out our Wave Project partner page here.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one. The world's best change robe.
If you want to change for a surf, training session or on a competition day as quickly as possible - then the dryrobe offers warm fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over your clothing or race gear
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Lining draws water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
- The 2 way zip allows fast, easy entry and exit - operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in the fleece lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- A tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrist
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester).
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3 player or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Our limited edition dryrobes are made to order. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for your order to be delivered.
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout - please enter your postcode into the shipping rates calculator.
International delivery cost does not include customs duty, local taxes and handling charges.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery.
If you have any queries, please use Live Chat or call us on 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve design will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an ‘over everything’ outer warm layer. dryrobe is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat. The dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve is a better option for you if you if you want to wear it for warmth only and not for getting changed. The Short Sleeve design is better for fast changing.
How will it look?
You will see that the main and obvious difference is the height of the hem. The change space varies for each of the sizes too (see the dimensions on the Sizing Guide).
If you’re still not sure, please ask any questions on Live Chat or call us on 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
The Wave Project dryrobe
Our limited edition dryrobes are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be delivered.
We’re proud to be supporting this amazing charity and are stoked to collaborate on this limited edition Wave Project dryrobe! A percentage of each sale of this limited edition dryrobe will go towards supporting the incredible work they do.