The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge your child takes on. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Short-sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined 'poacher' pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependent on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage anyone to use their dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children about the risks involved with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- If your child needs to get changed for sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or they simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve offers warm, fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior pockets
- Store essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
Your kids will use their dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on trips to the beach and many outdoor adventures. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough for your child to pull their arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
Need help with sizing?
Try our size finder tool:
Delivery and Returns Information:
We offer free UK delivery and free trackable returns through ReBOUND.
For other countries, subsidised delivery and returns are available. Delivery costs are calculated at checkout. Trackable returns available through ReBOUND. Please register your return in the ReBOUND portal to see which return options and fees are available to you.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase from us but understand if you need to return your items. We can offer a refund on items returned in an unworn condition with the tags intact, within 28 days of delivery .
Please select your country from the drop-down list:
Depending on your country, our courier service may also contact you with a request for personal identification.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns page.
dryrobe Advance Kids Short Sleeve
Designed to let your child get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements, dryrobe® Advance helps kids get active outdoors - whatever the weather. The short sleeve design enables them to get changed quickly and easily.
Made using 100% recycled fabrics, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements.
Keep them doing the things they love outdoors all year round, with the world's warmest, most versatile change robe.
dryrobe® will donate £1 from the sale of this product to the RNLI ?