What’s with the dryrobe zip?
The dryrobe® Advance features a chunky YKK® two-way reversible zip, which enables you to operate it with your arms either inside or outside of the change robe. You can also partially un-zip it from the bottom to allow more movement if needed for changing, walking, sitting or driving. There’s also an easy to grab, branded pull tag too.
The versatility of the zip is what makes it so easy to get in or out of the dryrobe®, while you have all your kit on.
How to operate when closing
- Pull the upper slider down until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom slider. Make sure it’s completely inserted.
- Pull up the upper slider to close the zip.
How to operate when opening
- Completely pull down the top slider until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin.
Download our Zip Guide for more support
The zip can sometimes become stiff due to a build-up of saltwater. If this happens you just use a bit of silicon spray in the zipper which will free it up.