2 minute read
The dryrobe advance short sleeve is our original, classic design. The story of it's origin came out necessity - changing out of wetsuits in cold, wet car parks presented unique problems and dryrobe was the answer.
We're often asked about which style of dryrobe to choose so here are 10 reasons why people choose 3/4 length sleeve (short sleeve) dryrobe.
1. The huge versatility for sports and applications.
2. The distinctive look and simplicity of design of the classic original dryrobe.
3. Very fast changing - fast and super easy for arms to slide in and out.
4. Better for working with other kit and equipment set-up and breakdown as no forearm restriction
5. Price - our cheapest all climate change robe.
6. Size and weight - more compact when packed and our lightest design.
7. Better over wetsuits with freedom to stretch and warm up.
8. One size fits whole team or Family - give it to the coldest one.
9. The most colour options in the range.
10. the 3/4 length of the sleeve design covers most of your arm and when hand are buried in the pockets you get full protection from the elements.