dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- A tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrist
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
If your child finds themselves waiting around at sporting events or waiting to participate, a dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve will keep them warm in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store their essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store their valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
Your kids will use their dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on trips to the beach and many outdoor adventures. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve design will be large and loose enough for your child to pull their arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
Need help with sizing?
Try our size finder tool:
Delivery and Returns Information:
Due to the evolving global COVID-19 situation and local delivery restrictions across many countries, courier lead times may be impacted. For further information, please see our updates page.
Our fulfilment centre staff are working hard to process orders whilst maintaining social distancing, in line with the latest government guidelines. This combined with the high volume of orders we are experiencing may result in a slight delay in the shipping of orders.
We will endeavour to process and dispatch orders placed on Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) within 10 days. This means that deliveries may currently take up to 14 days to arrive after ordering.
You will receive tracking information and updates for your order once it has been collected by the courier. If you have not received your tracking information 14 working days after ordering please contact our Customer Service Team who will be able to assist you.
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout - please enter your postcode into the shipping rates calculator.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS (IRELAND OVER £70).
UK Standard Delivery
- Parcel Force/ Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (signature required, 2-3 working days).
UK Next Day Delivery (This option is currently unavailable due to the local delivery restrictions)
- Next day courier is available at an additional cost.
- UK orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday are delivered next working day (signature required).
- Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands - 2 working days.
- This service is not available during UK Bank holidays.
- Royal Mail International Signed - 2-5 working days.
- Royal Mail International Signed - 2-5 working days.
- USA & Canada are delivered via courier - 1-2 working days.
International delivery costs are calculated at checkout. The delivery cost does not include customs duty, local taxes and handling charges.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery.
If you have any queries, please use Live Chat (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For all bulk orders and trade enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm).
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns Page.
dryrobe Advance Kids Long Sleeve
The dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve is designed to let your kids get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows them to change anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements and keeping them warm in any climate.
The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for when your child is waiting to compete or watching sporting events. dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed.
Keep them doing the things they love outdoors all year round, with the world's most versatile change robe.