Who's it for?
Whilst dryobe Advance is a unisex garment, selecting gender may help you find the best size.
Which style of dryrobe is right for you?
dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve
dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve
The extra warmth provided by the dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve is ideal for anyone hanging around at events or spectating, whilst providing plenty of room to get changed in.
If you want to change as quickly as possible, a dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate.
What are your measurements?
Please input your measurements.
Check out our ÖTILLÖ partners page here.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, the ÖTILLÖ dryrobe will keep you warm in any climate.
- Leave it on over your wet or dry kit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
• A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
• A tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrist
• Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester).
• The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
• Minimal sealed seam construction
• Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
• A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
• Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3 player or wallet pocket
• The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
• Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Our limited edition dryrobes are made to order. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for your order to be delivered.
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout - please enter your postcode into the shipping rates calculator.
International delivery cost does not include customs duty, local taxes and handling charges.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery.
If you have any queries, please use Live Chat or call us on 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Need help with sizing?
Try our new size finder tool:
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve design will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an ‘over everything’ outer warm layer. dryrobe is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
How will it look?
You will see that the main and obvious difference is the height of the hem. The change space varies for each of the sizes too (see the dimensions on the Sizing Guide).
If you’re still not sure, please ask any questions on Live Chat or call us on 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
ÖTILLÖ dryrobe Advance
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be delivered.
We are proud to have partnered with ÖTILLÖ to bring you this limited edition dryrobe. Our limited edition dryrobes are made to order.