dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- A tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrist
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve design is large and loose enough for you to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
(Please note: As of 14th September 2020 the length of the small adult dryrobe® Advance has been increased by 16cm. If you’re unsure about sizing please use our interactive Size Finder tool to help find the right dryrobe® fit for you.)
Need help with sizing?
Try our size finder tool:
Delivery and Returns Information:
Due to the evolving global COVID-19 situation and local delivery restrictions across many countries, courier lead times may be impacted. For further information, please see our updates page. For the latest courier information, please visit https://www.parcelforce.com/service-updates.
Our warehouse is experiencing a high volume of orders and working with skeleton staff in order to comply with social distancing, which may result in a slight delay in the processing and shipping orders.
We will endeavour to dispatch orders placed on Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) within 2 working days
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout - please enter your postcode into the shipping rates calculator.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS.
UK Standard Delivery
- Parcel Force/ Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (signature required, 2-3 working days).
UK Next Day Delivery (This option is currently unavailable due to the local delivery restrictions)
- Next day courier is available at an additional cost.
- UK orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday are delivered next working day (signature required).
- Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands - 2 working days.
- This service is not available during UK Bank holidays.
- Royal Mail International Signed - 2-5 working days.
- Royal Mail International Signed - 2-5 working days.
- USA & Canada are delivered via courier - 1-2 working days.
International delivery costs are calculated at checkout. The delivery cost does not include customs duty, local taxes and handling charges.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery.
If you have any queries, please use Live Chat or call us on 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For all bulk orders and trade enquiries please contact email@example.com or call 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm).
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns Page.
dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve
The dryrobe Advance long sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.
The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for those waiting to compete or watching sporting events. dryrobe is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.