- Unique short length sleeve design to prevent draughts and unwanted exposure
- Made using 100% organic cotton, approved by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- High-quality design and detailing, with extra arm coverage and embroidered dryrobe logo on the front
- Absorbent, super-soft, 340 gsm organic cotton towelling helps you get dry quickly
- Ideal for indoor or spring and summer outdoor changing
- You can use both hands to free yourself from the clutches of the super-stretch wetsuit
- Designed to give you enough room to change inside, whilst being covered up
- Stay warm and dry whilst changing outside
|Scroll left ↤|
|Height||135 - 157cm
(4'5" - 5'2")
|161 - 190cm
(5'3" - 6'3")
|Waist||60 - 81cm
(24" - 32")
|66 - 96cm
(26" - 38")
(shoulder to hem)
|Body Change Space
If you’re still not sure, please ask any questions on Live Chat or call us on 01271 817890 (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Delivery and Returns Information:
Due to the evolving global COVID-19 situation and local delivery restrictions across many countries, courier lead times may be impacted. For further information, please see our updates page.
Our warehouse is experiencing a high volume of orders and working with skeleton staff in order to comply with social distancing, which may result in a slight delay in the processing and shipping orders.
We will endeavour to dispatch orders placed on Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) within 2 working days
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout - please enter your postcode into the shipping rates calculator.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS.
UK Standard Delivery
- 3-5 working days
Ireland Standard Delivery
- 3-5 working days
- International Signed - 2-7 working days from dispatch.
- International Signed - 3-5 working days from dispatch.
International delivery costs are calculated at checkout. The delivery cost does not include customs duty, local taxes and handling charges.
Please be aware orders outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection which could delay delivery.
If you have any queries, please use Live Chat (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm). Outside of office hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For all bulk orders and trade enquiries please contact email@example.com (Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm).
For more information, please see our Delivery and Returns Page.
Organic Towel dryrobe
Designed by surfers, the super-soft to touch Towel dryrobe® gives you enough room to change inside, whilst being covered and protected from the elements. Stay warm and get dry when changing outside.
Made from 100% organic cotton, our unique short length sleeve design allows you to use both hands to free yourself from the clutches of the super-stretch wetsuit, or get your kit off and back on without over-exposing yourself.